Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, April 19, 2021

New Self-care My Health Routine ( For Strong Immunity)

One of the few herbal remedies I do at home is ginger tea to fight white tongue (on previous post I write that white tongue has the worst symptoms like anxiety, procrastination, fatigue, and brain fog).


But not only I get the benefit of eliminating the symptoms of white tongue I mentioned up from ginger, but I also benefit from an increased immune system to fight common cold.


In this post, I just wanna put in a step by step on my current health routine, to fight white tongue and common cold.


My Health Routine Recently

  • The first thing in the morning is 'oil pulling'. A fancy term for spritzing virgin coconut oil in my tongue and throat and letting it stay for as long as I could. (tip: spit out the saliva on the toilet so you wont get problems on clogged sink.)

  • The second is ginger mouthwash. I also try to let the ginger juice into my mouth for as long as I can. I try to repeat the process throughout the day as many times as I can. (good thing I don't have work yet)

  • The third is time for a small cup of warm ginger tea squeezed with a piece of calamansi. (this taste amazing even without sugar

  • Next, any meal I try to eat is always mindful of the carbs. Low-carb is generally healthy so I try to at least minimize my rice. But ginger tea gives me a lot of appetite actually, so I just try to eat real food as much as possible. If I wanted a bit more rice, I forgive myself rather than binge eating ice cream or any carbs that's worst than rice. I also like to add more veggies to my plate and lately, I harvested some kale to go with omellete. 

  • With regards to oral hygiene, I follow the doctor's advice to always brush teeth each meal and when I eat snacks.

  • COMBINATION. I recently did this to save time, one sprit of virgin coconut oil and a small gulp of ginger tea. Then let it stay there for as long as I could. Do it as often as possible. 

Chores at home last week piled up and my body can't seem to keep up, so I got a really bad sore throat and the next morning, I have a cough and cold.

Doing all of the things I listed above especially 2-3 cups of warm ginger tea spread all throughout the day gave me an INSTANT RELIEVE. In 3 short days, I am healed thank God.


What If I Skip some of it?

I just want to clarify that at some point when I skipped ginger mouthwash my 'unuseful thoughts' (aka anxiety and negative thoughts) try to flow back in.

If I am not spritzing virgin coconut oil as often, I also get a bit of anxiety.


If I overeat unhealthy snacks like cake bars, I also get the same symptoms. (please remember that I am referring to the symptoms of white tongue). 

Final Thoughts

I really wanted to highlight in this post the benefit of warm ginger tea for strong immunity.

I am amazed by its result that in just three days, I feel relieved and healed, up and running again.

As you can see with the result, I am constantly posting, except Sunday (I did some other thing that day I apologize).

All these are alongside my usual chores and assisting my niece on his modules.

I hope you can take away this amazing info about ginger tea. 

Plus the squeezed calamansi will act as your FOOD-BASED vitamin C so it's better (not a fan of synthetic). I try to minimize calamansi on a scratch throat so it wont get worse, but in my experience, 1 piece of calamasi is just right.

If ever you wonder, how can I gargle as many times a day with ginger tea and virgin coconut oil.

I already prepared them ahead. The ginger tea will last at least 3 days in the fridge. And I refill my spritzer for like 5-7 days.




That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');