Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Depression or Arte Lang? Depression Series

Arte lang ba ang depression.

This is a common comments you hear from elderly Filipino who is not aware of depression.

Pero sa totoo lang, when I knew that depression is an effect of vitamin deficiency and food allergies ( i am talking about my personal experience), I kinda feel like, looking back on my loneliness, anxious feeling before going to work, refusing to go to work at all - all these didn't make sense, and kinda of feel like a little bit maarte.

When I had an instant shift if perspective...

Yung dating bini blame ko yung boss ko, co workers, parents who make me feel that my life is miserable, like all the million reasons I thought of that it's someone else's fault suddenly, I dont feel that way anymore.

My heavy feet, heavy feeling when I am about to go to work, nawala yun lahat.

I feel light-hearted.

I do not have to reason out my mind, why I need to go to work. Its just like a common chore.

Like I just need to do it. Just go to the office and work, period.

No drama, no nothing.

That is why, when I finally knew what was happening to my body, to my brain, the elders comments kind of feel na "medyo tama nga".

Not to shame people who are depressed, but when you finally overcome your depression and the cure is a simple diet change,  light bulb will appear, and you will just laugh off the depressed state you are in before.

I have written down the diet I did to heal my depression and improve my mental clarity here ☺️.

That is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way.

If you want to support this work you may use Paymaya Referral Code

❗D8J7197M2R3L
Paymaya Referral Code 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');