Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Sleep Update and my Brain

I have been really concious about my diet for the past 2 years (hope the estimate is close enough) - from keto then carnivore, then all beef with rice, cutting off dairy and all other tweaks I did with regards to my diet, I explored all these in able to improve my Mental Health.

Sleep
It would also be impossible not to include the topic of sleep, because sleep means healing.

If you have a good night sleep, it means that your body has the chance to heal itself.

And that is what I am all about. To heal my brain, my skin and all other benefits that comes with sleep.

Dairy

After experimenting about my diet, eliminating and adding foods back- due to cravings, I think I finally found out who is the culprit with my deteriorating health.

And that is dairy - btw that includes butter.

I love dairy even when I was young.

I drink milk even if I get upset stomach. Yogurt, Milk, cheese and butter, milk tea, custard donut... I crave and enjoy eating those food.

Anyway, I thought its only natural for an Asian to be lactose intolerant, but in my case, milk is a big factor why I cannot sleep and why I cannot think clearly.

It gradually ruined my brain.  It increased my brain fog and whack my concentration.

It's actually a miracle that I survived all this time. I mean, work wise.  Since brain is a mess, how is that I am able to work properly???

How I feel Now

With dairy out of sight, I think my life is a bit better.

I can able to have a good morning since I get enough sleep, I dont have a headache and I think I can able to hold a conversation now, with relates to work.

By continuing to be conscious, I hope I continue to heal. ♥️♥️♥️

That is it for now.

Thank you for reading all the way.

If you want to support this work you may use Paymaya Code Below.

❗ Paymaya Referral Invite
D8J7197M2R3L








No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');