Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, October 6, 2023

Allergic to the Word "Hard Work" but wanted to be Rich

I have always been lazy.

This is hard to admit but I really am.

That is why I really hate listening to self help books, wanting to be inspired and then they tell you that in order to succeed in life, is you have to work hard. 🥺


Why not just win the lottery???

Or marry a rich man.

That would be fun. You can able to achieve your goals like travel, buy clothes, house and car easily.

I also easily believe on books like "the Secret", that says- the universe will rearrange itself for the things you desire. 🤦 <Facepalm>

I was so lazy, that although I pray, I thought I wasn't praying enough to get my desires. Desires like getting a lot of money for the purpose of enjoying stuff, that is what it meant to me back in my 20's.

But did you notice that although I pray, my priority is my desire already.

That is when I realised just now 2023, that was my downfall on that time of my life, my 20's.

Weather I became lazy or hard working, that doesn't matter anymore, because my mind is now idolising material things, that is where my sorrow starts.

I am still not perfect up to this day, but I am now wary of myself about material things.

I got a good guidance when I read the book My Legacy Journey by Dave Ramsey.

I really liked the book because, the life of Dave Ramsey's when he was young makes sense. And in some ways I am likr Dave.

But Dave Ramsey's is able to view money or should I say material things in the right way by analysing the scripture.

And again for me it makes sense.

Ultimately, Dave Ramsey's and his family are Christians hence it really aligned to what I believe in.

That is it for now.

You may support this work by using Paymaya Invite Code

❗D8J7197M2R3L

Thank you for reading all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');