Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Part Time for Students

I am always on the look out for an easy work from home online part time job.

And I have friends introduced me to one, almost same from the ones I tried from Youtube. 

I visit an io website, then click some games, read some articles and refer some friends.

But guess what. 

I was never really paid from these sites ever, sadly. ☹️

Paymaya Wins

I think, out of a couple of "part time work from home" gig I tried, especially the ones that only requires cellphone, I get the most pocket money from referring for Paymaya.

It's not a life changing amount, but I remember back in 2020, I don't mind giving away free load to a friend because I earn the money relatively easy.

I remember as well that I can top up a month's worth of load i.e. 300 pesos load promo because I got balance from my e-wallet.

So for me, Paymaya Referral is something I really liked.

I also tried Gcash, but I did not receive a single cent from them. i think Globe are just expert for eating up your unused load for no reason 😆.

Paymaya Referral Invite

Strategies I use is mostly to comment my Paymaya Referral Invite to comment section of Paymaya Page in Facebook.

I also post in YouTube, now YouTube shorts and I write about it here in my blog and lastly, I also post on my Facebook account or Page.

With all those 3 platforms...

Once my referral download the Paymaya app and use my Referral Invite and have himself verified, the new user can immediately get 50 pesos in his e wallet and I get my share as well 😊.

So that is it.

If you are looking for a bit of pocket money especially for highschool students ( you might need to use your parents account for the meantime because I think you should be 18 year old to use Paymaya).

But anyway, its a good amount of pocket money so you can buy load for yourself.

And it is relatively a few minutes.

Ideally, I comment my Paymaya Referral Code weekly, but I am scrolling every day anyway, so I just insert that activity everytime 😆.

If you are just starting, here's a Paymaya Referral Invite you can use to get the initial 50 pesos.

❗D8J7197M2R3L

That is it. Thank you for reading all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');