Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Always Hungry

This is just a reminisce of my experience about how I am always feeling hungry.

Student days Meals
When I was still a student and when I was working.

Like, when I was still a student, even after I eat lunch, I feel like I am still hungry.

I thought at first its because we are poor and I don't have more money to buy more food.

But more than that, I think its the quantity of meat I eat in a meal.

Most meat I ate when I was young is pork and chicken.

And my lunchbox is packed with rice and a teeny tiny piece of meat.


Well, that is how it is in our household because we need to portion out  food to a number of people- my siblings.

And even if I have money to buy snacks, I kinda opt buying fishball or kikiam which has zero meat in it.

On most part, I have biscuits as snacks and a pack of fruitjuice. Again, as in , zero meat.

My Food at Work

When I finally start earning money, I did not earn a lot by the way, but I think I remember what my go to food is fast food like Jollibee and Greenwich- of course anything affordable 

Yes it has meat- chicken or beef burger, Lasagna, pizza but I dont have that much money to buy for two pieces of chicken or add an extra layer of patties and with Greenwich the ratio of meat vs pasta or pizza bread is really poor. 

What I mean is, even if I am eating fast food which is my dream food at that time, the ratio of meat vs carbs is still imbalance. Well I think its pretty obvious that affordable foods is always heavy on carbs.

Yes, I feel full for sometime, because my tummy would look like it will explode, but it did not last long.

I am still as hungry and craving for the next meal.

Experiencing Carnivore
When I tried strict carnivore, I appreciate the guidance I got from "ever realiable source Youtube 😆" that you have to eat till you are full.

And I did just that. i eat a lot of meat.

But you all know the story, I did not stay carnivore because my body did not able to adjust to eating just meat.

That is why I brought back rice. And I feel I am not allergic to rice in any way.

But one takeaway I got from carnivore is that my meat portions should be bigger than the rice.

And I learned that beef meat is more substantial vs chicken.

I stay full longer with beef rather than chicken.

Lesson

My overall takeaway now and what is currently working for me is more beef meat vs ricr 

Yes I can eat chicken but I need beef in a day at least ♥️

That is it for now.

If you want to support this work you may use Paymaya Invite Code
Paymaya Referral Invite 
❗D8J7197M2R3L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');