Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, October 16, 2023

Salt Bath Against Body Odor

This is an embarrassing topic for me because I always thought that I am the cleanest and fresh person ever.

But I do have problems about hygiene wherein I say to myself I do not need to take a bath because I smell great anyway.

But that backfired me because it created a bad habbit of skipping bath.

On rainy days it is prevalent to get an athlete's foot because of the dirty pavement plus rain will plash on to your socks and soak your foot for a long time due to long hours of commute. And that is when it started.., plus combining the laziness to bath at home, brings me the curse of body odor.

I kinda tried a lot of remedy like tawas, virgin coconut oil, kalamansi, and bathwater with apple cider vinegar, but I think the most effective is hot bath water with salt ( like a fist of salt).

Of course I still use the usual deodorant, I think brand does not matter.

Bath Salt

Adding salt to hot bath water and soaking your hand and feet has the most therapeutic feeling.

Not only it releaves muscles, it also removes itchiness and odor from my foot.

Since hot bath salt is easy to prepare, I think even when you do it every day it will not affect you negatively.

Also, if you feel like your underarm is starting to smell funky this is a great solution as well.

Not to mention my bumbs in my face significantly reduced.

That is it for now.

If you want to support this work- use Paymaya Referral Code

❗ Paymaya Referral Invite

D8J7197M2R3L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');