Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Blocked Sim linked Paymaya

This is the step by step guide on how I successfully changed my Paymaya number.

Reason

First, to give a bit of background, my old sim card that is connected to Paymaya was somehow not working anymore.

The smart center in a mall that I visited says that you have to keep the sim card active by putting load to your number.

In which I am guilty, not doing so, because I mostly use my globe # predominantly.

So that is why, I panicked, because, I wanted to use my Paymaya,but I wasn't able to do so because I cannot receive OTP anymore from my sim card.

Hence, I went all of these steps.

Steps on How to Change your Paymaya Number

1. Call *888 ( I used my moms phone number since my sim card is totally disabled)

2. I told the customer representative what happened and she gave me the option of changing the number of my Paymaya

3. The customer representative gave me a reference number and instructed me to send the request to the email below.

4. Create a handwritten letter stating your reason for changing the number, include the reference number that the representative gave you and then print your name then sign th epaper. Take a picture then attach to your email. Send it to this email address:docs-support@maya.ph

Then wait for 3 working days then that is it.

You should be able to open your account ❤️

My Paymaya referral code was changed.

One thing I was sad about is because my Paymaya referral invite was changed.

But anyway, at least I am able to recover the account.

My Maya Bank is intact and my Ewallet amount is safe.

By the way, here is my new Paymaya Invite Code

❗D8J7197M2R3L

That is it, thank you for reading all the way ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');