Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Unmotivated to go to Work :Depression Series

I became motivated to do this depression series due to the inspiration I got from idling around in social media (ie. Sharers on FB pages work is life, peso sense etc)

Depression Signs

I would say that, one of the depression signs is the feeling of being unmotivated to go to work or do any work at all.

Getting up in the morning, thinking that you will have to interact with your co-workers or your lead is a devastating feeling inside.

Its a feeling that is hard to contain. 

Like your chest is tight and heavy.

Like it literally weighs your heart down.

Make you sad.

Well to put simply, depressed 😞.

Depression & Diet

When I finally felt better and stop being depressed through the right food choices, I instantly noticed the difference with my attitude.

I dont resist going to work anymore.

Like suddenly its not a burden anymore.

The heavy feeling I felt in the morning resisting to go to work is plain gone.

So, I really believe that depression signs is related to the food that you eat.

Weather it may be vitamin deficiency, food allergies or toxins present to ultra high processed modern food, it pays to go back to basic and discover the diet that is good for you.

In my case trying out the elimination diet - "carnivore" is a life saver for me 

At first, amping up my meat intake especially beef, gave me the energy and fills in the vitamin deficiency I am experiencing.

With my journey to carnivore I also identified that beef is a superior food for me. While eating chicken consecutively is not a good idea.

I also learned that I am allergic to dairy while I try carnivore.

Depressed no More 

I am really happy that I am able to get my brain back to work.

With the healing I get from the right food, I do not mind simple problems anymore.

The feeling of depression in the morning, its gone. Like all my worries about other people is non- existent.

And now , this may sound harsh, the things I worry about before, just sounds plain stupid.

Yes the heavy feeling in the morning is real, and that is because of a deeper issue hiding.

And who would have thought that the solution, in my case is not another motivational author or personality, but I am just simply vitamin deficient and eating the wrong food.

That is it for now.

If you want to support this work you may use Paymaya Referral Code.

❗D8J7197M2R3L
Paymaya Invite Code 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');