Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Gifts are Meant to be Trampled upon

I had an impression about giving gifts.

It's a bit on a negative side 😕, and that is, nobody really appreciate the gifts you give.

However you put in thought to your gift, it seems that you cannot always connect to the receiver.

Well that is just me, in my own experience I always give gifts according to what I think is the best. In "thoughts and in budget".

But however I put effort in my gift, I always feel it is underappreciated.

Happy Giver

With all these sad aftermath of giving gifts, I seem to rationalize my predicament and just thought, that gifts should be trampled upon.

Like no matter how much effort you put into it, it would not be as special because other people gave it to you.

I kinda learn to accept that it is normal that people will not particularly love your gift as much 

But its ok. As long as your intention of giving gift is pure, that is enough.

That is it for now 

Maybe you want to give gift to yourself, get a 50 pesos on a fully verified account Maya.

❗ Paymaya Referral Code
D8J7197M2R3L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');