Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, October 20, 2023

It feels Like Saving and investing is not Enough

I think savings as much as you can and save it on the highest yielding bank or in my case MP2 is a good thing.

But I still have present problem.

I am always in a state of frugality.

Frugality is not a bad thing though..., but its kinda tiring sometimes that you have to be encapsulated in a budget.

Not that I wanted to spend money like crazy or aim to be a one day millionaire to fill my brain with worthless sense of pride, I think I just sometimes want to breathe.

Like even I can able to save 10k a month out of frugality, I still cannot pay off debt.

And try out part time work - which I wanted to explore last year.

And with the little budget I have, I can't seem to do it all at once.

So what I am trying to say here, is that, its good that you save and invest as Dave Ramsey's suggest, but, I feel really restricted with what I earn.

And it saddens me.

As much as I want to do a lot of things at once, sadly I cannot do it.

And its really really sad though.
Anyway, I think this would be fine for me for now.

Instead of running after a materialistic dream.

As long as my mind is not clouded with materialistic desires, I think that is good enough.

That is it for now.

If you want to support this work, you may use Paymaya Invite Code

❗ D8J7197M2R3L
Paymaya Referral Invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');